Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tot School: Week 1

Tot School

Logan played with bingo chips and containers. He could do this all day!


Nathan and Dylan made pizza.An iceberg for our penguin.

Insta-Snow, just add water, really.
Does it sink or float?



Playing with our homemade trebuchet.





Bowling at Pinstripes. (I heart that place! You can't beat their price and the comfy leather couches....at a bowling alley!)


::Notice the disturbed look on Dylan's face as Logan got yet another strike. Poor Dylan didn't get a single strike.::






7 comments:

  1. You boys are too cute! I love the bowling pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowling is soo much fun! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week! We did the instant snow too and my daughter, Maddie, LOVED it. What a great idea to have the figures "play" in it. I'll have to make a new batch of snow and let Maddie play with her penguins and whales and such. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! Your boys look like they had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious!!! I am so glad you are joining us, your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo what fun! I need to get to the bowling alley sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun week. I loved bowling when I was little!

    ReplyDelete