Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Future School Room ?

Our school room is a work in progress.  The only part actually finished is the art room.

IMG_2281

This is the “keeping it real” picture.

IMG_2269

Here is the work in progress….it has been the landing area for our toys since we moved in here.  I am trying to find a way to merge our school stuff with our toy stuff without it looking too much like a traditional classroom.  Any suggestions?

I really want to go with a BOLD color for the walls like this one at Independence Academy, but I think I am going to chicken out and stick with some sort of beige.

IMG_2288

IMG_2289

IMG_2290

Stage Area.  The walls are seriously messed up in here, so I am going to hang up a lot of posters to cover them up!  If you can’t see it it isn’t there, right?

IMG_2287

Reading area.

IMG_2286IMG_2285

Not Back to School Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Love the room. Tons of room for boys to slide and run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I absolutely adore your space!!! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome huge space. I love it.
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright color would be awesome! You could compromise and do one wall and do the rest in a white shade......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a huge room! The awesome possibilities are endless. I'm thinking you need a trampoline in there for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete